Our DevOps practices can modernize, integrate, automate, or manage your pipeline.
Using our integrated Modern Software Delivery (MSD) approach, we empower you to deliver high-quality software rapidly, reliably and continuously through:
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines that increase software delivery speed and quality.
- Cloud-first strategies that enable teams to seamlessly support, scale and manage technology.
- Modern architectural approaches, using concepts of modularity and containerization, that yield savings by allowing development to occur in smaller, isolated areas of functionality.
Our modern practice delivers powerful DevOps benefits. Our approach gives leaders the agility they need to scale or pivot their software quickly to meet constantly changing business demands, freeing your delivery pipeline of silos and out-of-date processes, archaic engineering practices, and inadequate tools.
We accomplish this through a focus on delivery flow via automation throughout the DevOps lifecycle. While Agile management processes can improve software development, traditional pipelines often depend on manual triggers to move developing code along.
In our DevOps model, we focus on making code changes smaller and less risky, so they can move smoothly on their own. This allows you to deliver higher-quality solutions to production more quickly.
The result: More reliable software, generated more quickly, that can respond better to rapidly changing business environments.
OUR DEVOPS SERVICES
Benefit from the right DevOps tools to automate your build, release, and deployment processes, while analyzing repetitive tasks, removing silos, shortening feedback loops, improving work transparency and eliminating pet tools and projects.
Pipeline Modernization Process
- Assess and Plan
- Select and Implement Tools
- Orchestrate Pipeline
- Templatize Pipelines
- Operate Pipelines
DevOps Platform Implementation
Use our preconfigured, out-of-the-box, Continuous Delivery (CD) open source-based toolchain that enables projects to start rapidly using DevOps practices from the outset.
Containing tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Cucumber w/Selenium Grid, SonarQube, Nexus and OWASP, our platform enables you to store, version, build, test, continuously deliver and release application and infrastructure code.
DevOps as a Service
Facilitate collaboration between your software development and operations teams, combine your tools and allow them to work as a single unit.
We can build, run, and manage your entire end-to-end delivery pipeline and integrate your delivery systems with a fully automated solution.
Then, every action in the delivery process can be tracked for monitoring and reporting while enabling your developers to do more meaningful tasks.
Move your DevOps platform to the cloud to improve reliability, scalability and speed of delivery.
Our cloud migration process helps you:
- Evaluate and assess infrastructure, applications and data
- Identify opportunities and optimal cloud migration strategy based on business needs
- Discover dependencies and make recommendations to reduce risk, time and cost